6.26.2007

jamz for polly

another mix of hot jamz - this one went
out to my dear paulette in st.louis, missouri.
check out the track listing below.

  1. amy whinehouse - - rehab
  2. wolf parade - - i'll believe in anything
  3. modest mouse - - the good times are killing me
  4. feist - - mushaboom (vv mix)
  5. the thompson twins - - hold me now
  6. css - - patins
  7. the little ones - - lovers who uncover
  8. sonic youth - - my friend goo
  9. sleater kinney - - oxygen
  10. yeah yeah yeahs - - way out
  11. feist - - my moon, my man
  12. grizzly bear - - easier
  13. cocorosie - - werewolf
  14. pony up! - - marlon brando's laundromat
  15. yo la tengo - - drug test
  16. wyclef jean - - gone till november
  17. devendra banhart - - little yellow spider
  18. martha wainwright - - bloody mother fucking asshole
  19. the gossip - - any you know . . .
  20. css - - artbitch
  21. sublime - - smoke two joints
clearly i recycled some jamz from the last mix i made, but only because they're really dope and worth checking out. the yo la tengo "drug test" has been my most favorite lately. for some reason i feel like it describes my life. but then again, so do most of my favorite jamz, in one way or another.

No comments: