6.22.2007

roadtripz

there's nothing i love more than driving up and around this beautiful country. i recently drove from massachusetts to georgia. then to chattanooga, then to st.louis and back. soon i'll be heading to south carolina and then to tobermory, ontario. and then my last and most foward moving journey of the summer will be from georgia to colorado where i'll be settling for a year.
traveling is great for artistic inspiration. the immediacy of on the spot documentation is exciting and provides instant nostalgia. i love being on the road. just me, my wheelz, my jamz, my ladiez and my polaroid cameraz. below are some polaroids from my mass - georgia journey with my dear friend and partner in crime, kitty.

kitty & i before leaving smith college.

a rocky stream along the blue ridge parkway.

kitty observing the blue ridge mountainz.
she's got a little captain in her.

No comments: