6.16.2007

jamz



i just made a sweet mix for my dear friend stephen. i decided it was so sweet i wanted to share it with the world. check out the track listing below.
if you want me to send you a mix of sweet sweet jamz hit me with your address and i'll put together somethin real nice.

heartz!
  1. grizzly bear - - easier
  2. cat power - - he war
  3. bob dylan - - don't think twice it's alright
  4. johnny cash - - god's gonna cut you down
  5. andrew bird - - a nervous tic motion of the head to the left
  6. cocorosie - - werewolf
  7. feist - - mushaboom
  8. unknown - - roll in my sweet baby's arms
  9. neko case - - if you knew
  10. cat power - - (i can't get no) satisfaction
  11. wolf parade - - you are a runner and i am my father's son
  12. sleater kinney - - what's mine is yours
  13. le tigre - - deceptacon
  14. graham nash - - we can change the world (chicago)
  15. the strokes - - is this it?
  16. css - - music is my hot hot sex
  17. clap your hands say yeah! - - the skin of my yellow country teeth
  18. sonic youth - - jams run free
  19. modest mouse - - baby blue sedan
  20. sons & daughters - - awkward duet
  21. smashing pumpkins - - bullet with butterfly wings
  22. tim fite - - toasted rye

1 comment: